- Quotations are only made for informative purposes and the prices stated therein are in no way binding.
- Documents such as drawings, data concerning dimensions, weight, etc. belonging to the quotations are only approximately correct if not explicitly stated otherwise.
- The documents such as plans, photographs, drawings, etc. handed over to the buyer remain the exclusive property of the seller. The seller may only use them for the study of the intended establishment as stated in the quotation. The quotations as well as the accompanying documents may not be commun
- icated or handed over to third parties.
- The order is only valid after written confirmation by the seller. Any addition or modification to it must also be confirmed in writing by the seller.
- The delivery times on the order forms, specifications, etc. are only given as an indication and are not strictly applicable. Under no circumstances may the customer invoke non-compliance with the delivery deadlines set in order to claim damages or the annulment of the contract.
- If the buyer cancels his order, the seller is entitled to claim damages corresponding to the loss incurred but limited to 10% of the agreed price, on the understanding that the advance payment made by the buyer remains acquired by the seller by way of commission on the cancellation fee.
- Unless otherwise agreed, ex works prices include loading of trucks or other means of transport, but without packaging.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, our invoices are always payable in cash in Herentals and the issue of bills of exchange or discharge does not alter this.
- In the event of non-payment on the due date, an interest rate of 12% shall be payable ipso jure and without notice of default.
- In the absence of full payment on the due date of the amount of this invoice, the balance remaining due will be increased by 15%, this by way of lump sum compensation.
- As long as the invoices have not been settled in full, the goods in question remain our property.
- The conversion tax is always at the buyer's expense.
- The non-payment on the due date gives us the right to suspend all current orders without notice.
- The delivery period begins with the dispatch of the written confirmation of the order, but not before receipt by the seller of an agreed advance payment upon ordering.
- The delivery period is considered adhered to when the delivered object has left the factory or when communicated that the object is ready for shipping before the end of this period.
- The delivery period will be automatically extended if unforeseen circumstances occur that are beyond the control of the suppliers, e.g. operational disturbances, general delays in the delivery of raw materials insofar as these directly affect the finishing or delivery of the order.
- As a rule, delivery is ex works. The risk of the shipment is transferred to the buyer on leaving the factory, even in the case of carriage paid delivery. Under no circumstances can the seller be held liable for loss or damage during transport.
- When ordering several items, a partial delivery by the seller is always permitted.
- Only on parts of new machines that show a defect within a period of 6 months which is undeniably the result of a construction fault and that seriously impedes or prohibits the operation or use of the object supplied.
- Repairs or replacements that fall within the scope of this obligation may under no circumstances give rise to a claim for damages by the buyer.
- For items supplied by the seller from a foreign manufacture, this warranty is limited to relinquishing to the purchaser the manufacturer's obligations to him.
- The seller may refuse to repair or replace unusable or defective parts if the buyer does not fulfil his obligations.
- The warranty expires if the defects are the result of: incorrect use, incorrect assembly or commissioning by the buyer or third parties, normal wear and tear, incorrect or negligent handling, in particular overloading, unsuitable operating conditions, inadequate construction work, unsuitable building ground, chemical or electrical influences, insofar as these are are not cause through the fault of the supplier.
- The travelling hours of our mechanics and repairmen are calculated from their departure from our workshop until their return.
- Repairs due to wear and tear are not covered by the warranty.
- Warranty is not given on repairs.
- All objections must be valid, made within eight days after receipt of the goods. No returns will be accepted by the supplier without prior agreement.
- The special conditions for a particular case which are permitted in a written agreement, signed by both parties, are preferred to those mentioned above.
- The courts of the district of Turnhout have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
- The acceptance of our confirmation of order is considered as an acceptance of the above terms and conditions by the buyer.
Tel. 014/ 23.11.10 – Fax 014/ 23.11.42